1997 to 2018: Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, West Hertfordshire NHS Trust
My Postgraduate Training
- 3 yr Registrar rotation at Royal Aberdeen Hospitals
- 3 yr Senior Registrar rotation at RJAH Orthopaedic Hospital, Shropshire
- Fellowship in upper limb surgery at Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto
- Fellowship at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH), Stanmore
I regularly attend conferences in the UK, France and the United States, (recent ones below). I also regularly present at local teaching sessions for GPs and physiotherapists. I operate with colleagues to share and learn new techniques.
- BESS virtual meeting 2020 and virtual training 2021.
- Birmingham Shoulder Live Surgery Course, March 2020, Feb 2019.
- BESS (British Elbow & Shoulder Society) Meeting Harrogate, June 2019.
- Birmingham Shoulder Live Surgery Course, March 2018.
- BESS (British Elbow & Shoulder Society) Meeting Glasgow, June 2018.
- Shoulder Masterclass Arthroscopy & Shoulder Arthroplasty 2 days, Arthrolab, Munich April 2016
Throughout my career I have enjoyed teaching junior doctors in clinic and theatre and regularly attend clinical training sessions with junior doctors at Watford General Hospital. I regularly take part in teaching sessions for local GP’s and physiotherapists, giving talks and demonstrations of examination or injection techniques.
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- General Medical Council
- Fellow, British Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow, British Elbow & Shoulder Society
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh